4 Dreadfully Delicious Halloween Drinks For Kids
Kids love to dress and go to Halloween parties. But the party becomes monotonous if the drinks are simple and normal. To make it more exciting for them preparing Halloween themed drinks is a great idea. You can motivate them to dress up in scary costumes, decorate the house in spooky decorations, and to add up to this, serve different Halloween themed drinks. If you are looking for some spooky-licious drink recipes then read the below-mentioned recipes shared by the nutritionists of Montessori Chino, CA.
1. Green Worm Punch – This is a very simple drink which you can prepare in no time.Ingredients:
- Lemon soda – 3 to 4 liters
- Green food coloring – 2 tbsp
- Rainbow sherbet – 1 quart
- Gummy Worms and gummy bears
- First, take a big bowl and mix lemon soda and food coloring. Stir the mixture properly until the food coloring gets completely dissolved in the soda.
- Then add sherbet to the mixture and mix well.
- After that mix some gummy worms to it.
- While serving, put a gummy bear in each glass and then pour the drink along with some gummy worms.
2. Witch’s Brew – This drink will definitely add some spooky flavor to your Halloween party.Ingredients:
- Lime sherbet – 1 quart
- Ginger ale (chilled) –2 liters
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Green food coloring
- Lime slices
- Gummy worms
- First, take a large bowl and add pineapple juice and ginger ale and mix them well.
- Then add food coloring to the juice mixture.
- After that pour the lime sherbet in the bowl just before serving. Slowly mix it as it will start foaming.
- Serve them in glasses and garnish them with gummy worms.
3. Spooky Hot Chocolate – Children love having hot chocolate. So child care experts of Day-care Chino CA suggest parents be creative and transform hot chocolate into a Halloween themed drink.Ingredients:
- Milk – 4 cups
- Vanilla extract–2 tbsp
- White chocolate chips – 8 oz
- Green food coloring–2 drops
- Whipped cream
- Green sprinkles
- Candy eyes – 2 per glass
- Dip each serving glass first in water and then in the green sprinkles. The glasses are ready.
- Take a saucepan to mix the milk, food coloring, white chocolate, and vanilla essence.
- Cook the ingredients over medium heat. Keep on stirring regularly until the white chocolate melts and comes to a simmer. Remember not to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour in the serving glasses immediately. Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish the drink with green sprinkles and add 2 candy eyes to each glass.
4. Halloween Oreo Milkshake – In Montessori Chino, CA kids love eating Oreo cookies. So, if your serve Oreo milkshake with a twist, your Halloween Party will be a superhit.Ingredients:
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 cups
- Candy corn Oreos
- Milk – 2/3 rd cup
- Whipped cream
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- First, take a pitcher of a blender and scoop some ice cream in it.
- Add the milk and the Oreos. Blend them till you get a smooth shake.
- Pour the shake in serving glasses.
- Then, add whipped cream on the top and garnish the drink with candy eyes and Halloween sprinkles.